Central and quiet
Our house is centrally located in Obermais, one of the most beautiful districts in the heart of Merano. Our Residence is surrounded by wide green areas and is situated in a quiet environment. Surrounded by palms and other exotic plants it is elegantly located in the centre of Merano in middle of the picture-book panorama of high mountains.
Our guests could park their car for free on our car park directly in front of our Residence, which represents a good starting point for excursions. You could explore different hikes and make sightseeing on foot what takes you only a few minutes. For example:
- Old town
- Tappeiner path
- “Maiserwaalweg and Wallweg” in Passeier Valley
- Dorf Tirol and Castle Tirol, Schenna
- Thermal Baths of Merano
- Sissi – Path to the Botanic Gardens of Castle Trauttmansdorff
- Friday Morning Market
- Chrismas Market
- Restaurants, café bars and stores
Merano has good connections to public transport. By busses, by the train or by car you could do trips in the near of Merano. For example to :
- Passeier Valley and to the Jaufenpass or to Pfelders
- Vinschgau Valley for example to the glacier of Schnals or climb the highest mountain in South Tyrol: the Ortler
- Ulten Valley, Vigiljoch, Gampenpass
- Bolzano (you can reach it in 15 minutes by car)
Your advantage card in Merano and surrounding areas
Enjoy exclusive services that are only available to GuestCard holders. Get a discount of at least 10 % off the regular price at over 100 museums, on cable cars and on sports and recreational activities in Merano and surrounding areas.
Residence Diana provides you your GuestCard on your arrival in Merano. The card is free and valid for your complete stay.