What you can look forward to
Central and quiet location
Our accommodation is situated in the heart of Merano in the picturesque area of Obermais. Surrounded by parks and gardens, our holiday apartments also enjoy a very quiet location. Framed by palm trees and other exotic plants together with the breathtaking mountain backdrop, it looks like something from a picture book.
Parking is conveniently located to the front of our building and is free for our guests. There are plenty of places to visit and explore right on our doorstep: -
- Merano old town
- Tappeinerweg walking trail
- Walking trails along the nearby irrigation channels such as the Maiserwaalweg to name but a few in the Passeier valley
- Dorf Tirol and its castle as well as the nearby village of Schenna
- Merano thermal spa
- Sissi-Weg path leading to the Botanic Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle
- Market on Friday mornings
- Christmas market
- Numerous restaurants, cafés and shops
- Brunnenplatz - Obermais is a few minutes walk away. Here you will find bakeries, 2 cake shops, grocery stores, restaurants and cafes.
Merano has a good public transport network. There are various day trips you can take to places near Merano either by car, bus or train such as:-
- Passeiertal valley, Jaufenpass or Pfelders
- Vinschgau valley. Visit the glacier in Schnals or climb the Ortler, the highest mountain in South Tyrol
- Ultental valley, Vigiljoch, Gampenpass
Bolzano is a fifteen minute drive
Your advantage card in Merano and surrounding areas
Enjoy exclusive services that are only available to GuestCard holders. Get a discount of at least 10 % off the regular price at over 100 museums, on cable cars and on sports and recreational activities in Merano and surrounding areas.
Residence Diana provides you your GuestCard on your arrival in Merano. The card is free and valid for your complete stay.